SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 30, 2019

Friday Favorites


It's Friday and I'm back with my favorites!  

Great Commission Coffee: This coffee is delicious!  We ordered the medium roast and the medium dark roast and they are both excellent!  What is really neat is that with each purchase of a bag of coffee you contribute enough funds to feed a Nicaraguan family of four for an entire week, or to provide Bibles for two families.  A great cup of coffee with a cause. 

Bralette: Is it acceptable to just wear a bralette everyday?  Pretty sure that's what I'm gonna do.  These bralettes are so pretty and perfect for pairing with pretty much anything!  They are crazy comfy and padded so you really can't go wrong!

Thredup: I shared my haul earlier but y'all I found so many good deals!!  It was national thrift day and they had up to 50% off things with free shipping!  I got Free People, Articles of Society, and more for cheap, check out my post here.

Vans: I finally bit the bullet and purchased some Vans and guys I love them!  I got these really pretty light blue ones from DSW and I have been wearing them a ton!  They are really comfy and go with everything.  I am typically a size 6.5 and I sized down to a 6 with no problem. 

Frutta Bowls: Y'all I had my first bowl a few weeks ago and just recently had my second and I LOVE them!  I get the classic frutta bowl that has acai, granola, pineapple, strawberries, coconut, kiwi, peanut butter and nutella.  It's amazing!  They are a little pricey so they are definitely a treat.  

Hope you all had a great week!  Let me know what you have been loving below!

No comments :

Post a Comment