SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 15, 2017

Last Minute Gift Ideas, Designer Dupes under $25!



"Tomorrow is Christmas, it's practically here!"  It sure feels like it, thanks goodness we have a few more days to get everything ready.  I know I always have a few people that I struggle till the last minute to decide what to get them.  
I found a few things (all from Wal-Mart) that I wouldn't mind getting myself as ideas for last minute gifts.  I have seen these in stores but if you don't want to brave them Wal-Mart offers 2 day shipping, which is awesome and perfect for last minute shopping.  Bonus all these picks are designer inspired items all less than $25!!

Ring Crossbody: Ring details have been super trendy this year...thanks Chloe.  This one is less than $15, comes in two different colors and is gorgeous! 

Quilted Slip Ons: Less than $15 and you get a Steve Madden dupe.  These are super cute and perfect all year round shoe.  

Double Zip Crossbody: The perfect everyday bag at less than $15.  

Faux Fur Slides: These faux fur slides are super trendy and these come in different colors and are less than $6!! 

Velvet Backpack: Backpacks are all the rage right now and I am loving these velvet ones!  Two trends in one for less than $20.

Faux Leather Crossbody: I have been eyeing these Rebecca Minkoff mini Mac dupes.  They are less than $15 and come in so many different colors!  I am in love!! 

Lock Satchel: Michael Kors Hamilton dupe for less than $25...yep!  This one comes in lots of different colors and is so classy.  

Slip on Mules: I have been loving the mules trend that has been going on and this black pair is less than $20 and look like the Gucci ones, for WAY less.  

Velvet Crossbody: Yes more velvet!!  This is another Rebecca Minkoff dupe but in velvet and I am so in love!  Also less than $15.  

Ring Tassel Crossbody: Another ring crossbody, told you it was a thing.  This one has a tassel and faux suede detail.  It also comes in a pretty blush color.  Less than $15.  

Let me know which one is your favorite?



No comments :

Post a Comment