SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 2, 2015

10 favorites of 2014

10 things for 2014

10 things for 2014 by erin-rucker-richardson 

Here are the top 10 of my favorite things from 2014.  Yes a lot of them are recent and fall/winter related because I have a bad memory and can't think of things I loved at the beginning of the year but here alas here are my favorites of 2014:

1. 1989: Ok you knew this was going to be in my favorites I mean how could it not.  Taylor Swift did it again.  She is one of the few people who I can listen to an entire CD and love every single song.  If you haven't heard it (first of all where have you been) do yourself a favor and check it out!  

2. J crew pave link bracelet: Love this bracelet, goes with absolutely everything and looks classy! 

3. Harvest Snaps Snapea Original Green Pea Crisps: favorite snack hands down.  Perfectly crispy and salty and have this unique flavor and texture that leave you eating half the bag in one sitting...seriously I warned you.  

4. Almay Intense I-Color Bold Nudes, For Blue Eyes: This the the perfect eyeshadow.  It is so easy to apply, lasts all day and makes my blue eyes pop.  Seriously it even tells you where to put it.  Couldn't be easier and for less than $5 this one beat out my Naked and Lorac palettes.  

5. Essie Luxe Effects in Shine of the Times: This is the perfect glitzy top coat.  It is so unique because it has this amazing holographic effect that turns whatever polish you have on into a beautiful magical shade.  And it is different with each polish.  

6. Spotify: Free music...does that even need a reason why it is in my favorites other than that??  I mean really I can listen to new music and old music for free...seriously if you don't have any account sign up.  

7. Plaid Blanket Scarf: Beautiful, comfy, warm and absolutely perfect for layering.  This scarf is amazing!  The only thing I would change is to have gotten it earlier so I could wear it for longer.  

8. Designer Inspired Herringbone Vest: I am in love with this vest.  It is absolutely perfect and looks just like the J.Crew version only a fraction of the cost.  Unfortunately they don't have it on groopdealz anymore but they have added them a couple of times so keep your eye out.  

9. Aquaphor Healing Ointment Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant: Ahh Aquaphor, this is seriously a life saver for dry chapped lips.  I use mine all the time and my lips have never looked better.  

10. Brother PE700II Embroidery Machine with USB Port: yes you read that right I got an embroidery machine!!  I actually ended up buying one for myself.  Overstock had a great deal on them for Black Friday and I couldn't help myself.  I am still learning how to operate it but have already monogrammed a few of my clothes and things so its a hit with me.

What were your favorite things for 2014?  I would love to try new things for 2015, let me know below!


 photo signature.png

1 comment :