SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Jewelry Junkie Styling

A touch of turquoise and you have my attention.  I love the western feel turquoise and stones add to an outfit.  Raised on a beef cattle farm, I love pieces that give that cowgirl vibe.  I recently discovered The Jewerly Junkie, a Texas based company creating beautiful jewelry pieces that have a western boho vibe.  I'm all about them!

I picked up three pieces from them and had so much fun styling and adding a little boho touch to my outfits.
This white turquoise slab necklace is so easy to add to an outfit.  It is gorgeous and also surprisingly comfortable to wear.  The back is a leather cord so it sits nicely on your neck.  I wanted the necklace to pop so I styled this one pretty simply over a black tank. 
How pretty is that stone???  This regalite slab cuff is gorgeous!  Bracelets can be hard for me since I have smaller wrists but this one adjusts and actually fits!  Again I wanted the bracelet to stand out so I paired it with a simple shirt, jeans and my favorite booties.
My last piece was this turquoise multi-cross necklace.  Give me all the turquoise!!!  This piece is a stand out and I love the versatility.  You can double it up or wear it long and layer with other pieces.  I can't wait to try out other styles.
I wanted to play up the western vibe so I paired this one with an embroidered tank and cardigan.
I am obsessed with these pieces and love the western touch they give an outfit.  Let me know your favorite styling below!

Shop the post:

No comments :

Post a Comment