SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Wishlist

I don't know about you but I love seeing what people want for Christmas.  I'm nosy and it also gives me some ideas for what I might want to ask for.  Here are a couple of things I am hoping for this year:

Chick-Fil-A calendar card: I ask for this every year because it's the gift that keeps giving.  If you haven't ever gotten a calendar card form Chick-Fil-A you are missing out.  These guys are less than $10 and you get around $40 worth of food and drinks.  Each month is a new deal anything from a free sandwich to a frosted lemonade.  If you love Chick-Fil-A like I do this is perfect!   

Duck Boots: I have been wanting a pair of duck boots for a while and wasn't sure if I would get use out of them.  There has now been enough times when I wished I had a pair for an outfit that I felt like I needed them in my closet.  Perfect for rain or snow and they are really cute!  

Olive Booties: I love booties, I have quite he collection.  I have been seeing a lot of olive booties styled lately and really like the look.  I have a light olive but would really like a dark olive pair.  

Chenille Cardigan: Unless you have been living under a rock you know that chenille is all the rage right now.  Super soft and cozy, I'm all about it.  This chenille cardi is from JCPenny, comes in three colors and I am in love! 

Fitbit Alta HR: I have had my Charge HR for almost two years and it is about to bite the dust.  It is peeling, doesn't sync and the clock is way off...I think it's time for a new one.  

Druzy bracelets: I am really loving bracelets at the moment, especially druzy stones.  I love the natural chic feel they add to an outfit.  This one is less than $10! 

Kristin Hannah The Great Alone: Kristin Hannah is one of my favorite authors and this is her most recent book that I haven't read yet.  You be it's on my wishlist! 

Espresso Maker: A coffee maker that makes coffeehouse quality espresso at home...sign me up.  My mother-in-law has this model and it works great.  It even has a milk frother so you can get real fancy with your lattes and all.  

Gucci Belt: Ok, so this isn't an actual Gucci belt...I could never spend that much on a belt much less ask someone else to.  I found this one on amazon for around $15.  Yeah it's probably not the best quality but I can deal.  I have seen so many instagram posts styling these belts that I fell into the trap.    

Turquoise Earrings: Statements earrings are making a comeback and these turquoise ones stole my heart.  I love turquoise (blame it on my inner cowgirl) and these give a Kendra Scott vibe for less than $10.  

What are you hoping to get for Christmas?  Let me know in a comment below! 


No comments :

Post a Comment