SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 1, 2016

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

Almay Smart Shade Light-Pink Lipstick: This lipstick is one of those smart shaders that are supposed to flatter your skin tone.  They have around 3 shades for each skin tone range (light, light-medium, medium, etc.)  Each set features the shades pink, berry and nude.  I picked up the pink for light skin tones and love it!  It really does flatter a light skin tone.  It is moisturizing and feels great on your lips.  The color payoff is great and it also stays on for a good amount of time.  It's a new favorite for spring.    

Special K Brownie Bites: Yummm!  For 100 calories these little guys pack good chocolate flavor.  They are perfect for providing that little amount of chocolate fix or sweetness without messing up your whole day.  Now they are pretty small and they aren't the most decadent brownies but when you are watching your calories these are a nice treat!

Walmart Canvas Shoes: I picked these up from Walmart on a late night random run in with my husband for $2 on clearance.  They are Vans look-a-likes and are perfect for throwing on with everything.  They did take a little while to break in (blister city) but now they fit like a dream and are one of my favorite everyday shoes.  For $2 you can't beat it! 

Jill and Jessa Counting On: The Duggars are back!!!  Y'all know I love the Duggar family and I am absolutely loving the new series Jill and Jessa Counting On.  I watched it when it first started a couple of months ago but they only aired two episodes.  They recently started back up and I could not be more thrilled!  I love this show even more than "...Kids and Counting".  It follows both of the girls who are married and adjusting to motherhood.  I love getting a glimpse into their lives and getting to see a little bit of the lives of the other children.  I love how they view life and how their faith is displayed so easily.      

NYX Wonder Stick in Universal: I picked this up at Dirt Cheap for $1 and absolutely fell in love!!  It is the perfect contour tool.  Now I am no expert at makeup by any means, and I am a total newbie at contouring.  This tool makes it a little easier.  I use the brown side to draw the contour lines and the illuminating end to highlight.  Then I use a brush to blend it all in.  It really makes a difference in your face.  Try it out and let me know what you think.

What have you been loving lately?   

No comments :

Post a Comment