SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 21, 2016

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday


Tarte Tartelette Matte Palette: This has been my go to palette for my daily makeup routine.  The colors are perfect for everyday, pigment is great and they are super blendable.  They are also all matte which is perfect for easy looks.  

Anne of Green Gables: I'm jumping back into my childhood guys.  My mom got me the trilogy DVD set for Christmas and I have been getting my Anne Shirley on.  I just love the dramatic-ness of Anne and the romance between her and Gilbert (Ahhh Gilbert Blythe).  If you have never seen it I cannot recommend it enough.  

Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain in Honey: This color is so easy to wear.  It is a flattering slightly glossy pink that is perfect for spring and summer.  It goes on nicely, feels great on your lips (moisturizing and not sticky) and then it leaves a pretty stain on your lips.  

Chick-Fil-A Original Iced Coffee: guys this is my favorite iced coffee from a fast food place EVER!!!  The original is where it's at.  It has this rich, not too sweet flavor that almost has a hint of mocha flavoring.  It is my guilty pleasure and I would pick this over Starbucks...yep it's that good.   

OPI Dulce De Leche: Rediscovered this in my nail polish drawer and I'm in love.  It is the perfect nude.  Not too pinky but not too tan.  For my pale skin it's hard to find a good nude that doesn't look weird.  This one is my favorite.  I've also really been into neutral ladylike colors on my nails recently.  I just feel like it gives off a classy vibe, and I'm digging it.

What have you been loving this week?  

No comments :

Post a Comment