SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 29, 2016

5 Things Friday

5 Things Friday
New year new Five Things Friday, no promises that this will be a regular every week but when I have exciting new things I'll let you know :)

L'Oreal Julianne Collection in Julianne's Nude: This was a clearance find from Target and I absolutely fell in love with the color.  It is the perfect nude, slightly more of a dark pink so it doesn't blend in with your skin.  I feel like is it a really nice complement to my skin tone.  

Roman Numeral Gold Bar Necklace: If you have been following me on instagram (and if not go follow me!) you will probably have seen this necklace on repeat.  I wear it absolutely everyday, it is the perfect layering piece.  I have been wanting a necklace with our wedding date for so long and my sweet husband got one for me for Christmas.  It is such good quality, perfect size and I am so in love! 

Poldark: Ahhhhh oh my goodness this show!  I had heard mentions of this show yet had never watched it (I'm actually not sure if it comes on in the US).  It is a UK show that comes on PBS Masterpiece.  It is based on the book series written by Winston Graham.  The show follows the handsome, rugged and mysterious Ross Poldark as he returns home from war to find his father has dies, his home is in shambles and his love is betrothed to his cousin.  Ross is such an interesting character (and his looks don't hurt either), I fell in love with this series.

Starbucks Watercolor Tumbler: I have been eyeing the Starbucks tumblers every year and just never ended up buying them.  This year I just decided I was going to pick one up.  This heart one is adorable!  I haven't yet taken it out of the house for fear of breaking it (it's ceramic y'all) but I love to use it on lazy Saturday mornings when I am drinking my coffee leisurely and I don't want it to get cold.

FitBit Charge HR: My husband pretty much won the award at Christmas presents this year.  He picked up a Fitbit for me. I had been eyeing them for a while and was so excited to have one of my own.  I love being able to track my steps everyday.  This little thing is pretty awesome.  It not only tracks steps but also your sleep, heart rate, calories, stairs and so much more.  

No comments :

Post a Comment