SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Target Clearance Finds!!

I went shopping at target recently and stumbled on some great clearance finds. I hardly ever pay full price at Target (who am I kidding I hardly pay full price anywhere).  I shop the Target clearance like its my job.  I love finding a good deal.  My clearance finds go in stages, it's hit or miss.  Right now is a great time to check things out though because they are cleaning out old stock to get ready for spring stock.    


I picked up these two nail polishes for $1.48 each. They are both Loreal and one is the prefect darker nude I have had on my nails for a few weeks, it's called Julianne's Nude.  The other is a really pretty warm red nude called Spice Things Up.  



I also found a mini wet brush for $2.48.  My husband got one for me for Christmas and I love it so I thought at this price it was good to have a backup.  



I also picked up the e.l.f. Contour palette on markdown.  e.l.f. Is super cheap anyway but if you find it on clearance it's even better!  


I had to check out the clearance clothes because they had so many for 70% off!  That's when you stock up!  All of the things I got were marked down to $8.38 or less.  I picked up 3 cardigan long sweaters and I also found a denim vest.  I have been wanting one of these for years and finally found a good fit for a great price!  I don't even know why it was on clearance because it could work in the spring and summer (at least that's my plan).  



My favorite find was this beautiful dinnerware set for $17.98!!!!  I looked at this set when we were registering and thought it was really unique and pretty.  Well now I got it for super cheap, and can you ever have enough plates??



What good deals have you found at your Target lately? 

No comments :

Post a Comment