SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 22, 2016

15 Favorites of 2015

15 Favorites of 2015


I can't believe it is already 2016, anyone else feel like this year absolutely flew by?  2015 was a great year, packed full of new adventures (new state, new house, new jobs) and new favorites.  Here are 15 things I fell in love with in 2015:

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rollerball set: My sweet husband got me the Nirvana rollerball set for my birthday and I have been obsessed with it!  It is my absolute favorite scent!  I love to mix both of them together but if I had to pick my favorite it would be the black.  It is such a unique scent and I love to pair it with other scents.  

Lypsyl: I had heard about this product on YouTube and I am a Chapstick junkie so I always want to try different ones.  I found mine at RiteAid on a great sale and stocked up.  This is my absolute favorite Chapstick.  It is silky smooth, feels amazing, stays moisturized and the little tube is so cute.  

Too Faced Natural Eye Shadow Palette: This was another Birthday gift from my sweet husband and I'm obsessed with it.  It is the prettiest nude palette that is perfect for everyday wear.  The palette is compact and easy to travel with and I wear the shades all the time.  They are super pigmented, silky smooth and last.  

Tazo Chai Latte: I love the chai latte from Starbucks.  I heard that they used the Tazo mix for their latte and I decided to give it a try.  For the price of one drink I can get a carton to make around 8 or more.  I mix mine with almond milk and usually make it hot but you can use any milk and serve hot or cold.  Now it's not exactly like the Starbucks latte but for the price and ease of making it at home I'll settle.  

Revlon Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer: After hearing raves about this stuff on YouTube I had to try it out myself.  It is a magic little product.  Super easy I use with a built in applicator and product itself is awesome!  It covers up my under eye circles really well and is super easy to use.  

Coffee-Mate Coconut Creme Coffee Creamer: I have discovered my favorite creamer ever this year.  Seriously I look forward to waking up in the morning so I can have my coconut creme coffee.  I heard about this from a blog and thought mmmmm coconut creamer I need to try that!  It is a little hard to find, Walmart was the only place I have been able to find it.  The flavor is delicate and not overly coconuty.  It is a slight just nice coconut flavor that really complements your coffee.  

Palm Beach Sandals: I have always been a fan of Jack Rogers, and have a pair myself, but they were always hurting my feet.  I collaborated with this brand over the summer and got to try one of their famous sandals.  They look just like the Jack Rogers (and honestly the price is about the same) yet they are more comfortable than my Jack Rogers pair.  The sole is a lot thicker and I feel like I get more support.  I wore mine pretty much everyday over the summer with dresses, shorts, jeans, etc.

Belif Aqua Bomb: I love a good moisturizer, this one blows it out of the water!  It is my absolute favorite!!  The consistency is almost like a gel.  It soaks into your skin so well and mouistirizes like no other.  After washing my face I slather this stuff on and my face has been really mouistirizes throughout this winter.  This is really awesome since I usually have dry dry DRY skin in the winter.  Lifesaver!!

Sugar in the Raw: I am never going to be able to drink my coffee black...just a fact.  I need some sugar and creamer.  These sugar packets take the guesswork out of how much to put in your coffee and it's a good portion control.  

Patagonia Re-Tool Fleece Pullover: yet another birthday present and I love it!!  It is so soft and cozy.  I wear it around the house, running errands, traveling.  It is so comfortable!  They are a little pricey but I love mine!!

Merona Boots: These boots have been on repeat for all the cold weather months this year.  They are the so comfortable and the perfect effortless boot.  

e.l.f. Contouring Blush Duo in St. Lucia: I heard about this on Pinterest based on it being a dupe for the ever so popular NARS blush in orgasm.  I don't have that blush myself but based on the swatches online it's pretty close.  This product in and of itself is great.  I am a huge fan of e.l.f. products and this doesn't disappoint.  Very pigmented, easy to blend and good color payoff. For $3, you can't beat it! 

The Duggar Family: Most of you know that I completely fell in love with the Duggar family in 2015.  I had never really watched them before and I just decided to give it a whirl.  That big family just drew me in.  I love learning about all the kids, seeing how they all manage and just the patience and parenting of Jim Bob and Michelle is really interesting.  I love how they stick to their faith even when it's hard and they stay true to themselves.  I have read one of their books (Growing Up Duggar) and I even got to hear (and meet!) Jessa and Ben.  I was really sad to hear about all the media controversy and issues going on with Josh but that family stuck to their beliefs. I think they handled everything with grace  and dignity.  I am so excited for the Jill and Jessa Counting On!!! 

Walmart Ponte Pants: I picked up these pants on clearance for I think less than $5.  I am absolutely obsessed with them! They are high waisted so they hold you in (you know what I'm talking about ladies) they are super thick so they cover you more than leggings but still are super comfy.  I now have about 4 pairs and I want more.  

Cinderella: Ask my mom what movie I played over and over when I was younger and her answer will be without a doubt Cinderella.  I have always been in love with fairy tales and I was so excited for the Cinderella remake.  This movie is magical and absolutely beautiful.  The characters are wonderful, I adore Lily James as Cinderella and the prince is quite dreamy.  It is such a well made remake, I highly recommend.

What did you love this year?  

No comments :

Post a Comment