SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 12, 2015

Thrifting finds

Here are some of my finds from my recent thrifting adventure:


I picked up this oversized striped shirt with floral detailing on the shoulders.  I think it will be perfect for layering under vests, or just wearing by itself...and it covers my butt for leggings which is a plus.  ($3.75)



This jacket was my favorite find.  I have been looking for a long peacoat to wear over my dresses and longer shirt outfits and I am in love with this one!  It is a black tweedy material with these beautiful silver buttons.  Plus it has pockets and it was only $8!! 


I love oversized sweaters and this one is perfect, just the right length and so warm!  Yes it is a little see through but I wear a cami underneath and all is well.  ($3.75)


And I fell in love with this sweater that has a layered look with the chiffon material at the bottom that I love.  It is so soft and I love the marbled gray look of the sweater.  ($3.75)


I love thrifting and get really excited when I find great deals, let me know what you have found lately.  


 photo signature.png 

No comments :

Post a Comment