SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Walmart Finds

Walmart coming through with all the fashion finds!  They have so many good finds, here are some of my favorites:  

Camo Denim Distressed Jacket: This jacket is less than $20 and comes in a black, dark denim and a light denim as well.  It is a perfect oversized fit and features some distressing.  I picked up the camp one in store and love the fit.  I got an XS and there is still plenty of room.  

Retro Sneakers: Vans looks for so much less!  I found these in store and loved the look.  They have black and white versions and they really look like Vans.

Swing dress: You really can't go wrong with a classic swing dress.  Perfect for pairing with a vest or jacket.  They are also super soft and comfy.

Camo leggings: These look so much like the Spanx version but for way less!  

Hiker boots: I love these boots!  If I didn't already have about 5 pairs of winter boots they would totally be in my closet.  I love the neutral olive color and the little touch of fur.

Leopard boots: If you want to go a little more wild with your boot choice these leopard print combat boots are so cute!!

Quilted bag: Designer inspired if I have ever seen it!  I LOVE this quilted bag!  It is such a great size and the details and gorgeous!

Faux fur sneakers: These look just like a Steve Madden version!  So cozy and cute.  Perfect for winter.

Camo top: I love the relaxed fit of this camp top, perfect for pairing with leggings.

Logo tote: Another designer dupe coming at you.  This logo tote is perfect for carrying everything!

So many cute finds from Wal-Mart!  Let me know if you have picked up any of these or if you have any awesome Wal-Mart finds!


1 comment :

  1. Walmart definitely doesn't get enough love as far as fashion; but they have some really cute stuff there! And suuuuper affordable! My favorite pj leggings are from there and so are my favorite tank tops (and they're $4)!

    ReplyDelete