SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 20, 2017

Five Things Friday

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer: I was given this concealer by friends and it definitely lives up to the hype.  I goes on smooth and hides all the imperfections.  It is really easy to apply and lasts well.  If you haven't tried it, the hype is real.    

Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Creamer: On my last Friday favorites I talked about my favorite coffee, this time I thought it was time to talk about my favorite creamer of the moment.  I have been a fan of hazelnut creamer since college and the love lives on.  I have tried lots of different creamers but always fall back on my old faithful hazelnut.  I love the slight hazelnut flavor that it adds, nothing overpowering.  If you haven't tried hazelnut creamer go try it!  Also let me know what your favorite creamer is.   

Poldark Season 3: Poldark is back!!!  This is my favorite show on at the moment.  If you haven't ever watched it and you are a fan of Downton Abbey definitely check it out.  The story-line continues with the love triangle between Demelza, Ross and Elizabeth.  As if that wasn't enough drama the war is encroaching on their lives.  I'm loving diving back into the lives of Ross and Demelza, (definitely team Demelza all the way).  If you are a fan of Poldark let me know what you think of this season.  

Cookie Notti Espresso Spread: This stuff was a random find from Big Lots.  I love the cookie butter from Trader Joe's so I thought this would be worth a try.  Honestly it is pretty similar to the Trader Joe's version.  This version I picked up has an espresso center.  I am a coffee fan so I enjoy the espresso flavor but I can definitely see how it could be too much for some people.  I have been enjoying putting it on toast, waffles and breakfast cookies.    

Essie Vested Interest: Fall is finally here and that means darker nails!!  I think fall and winter are my favorite times to paint my nails.  I love the rich, dark colors and I just feel like my nails should be painted in the fall.  This color is a dark tealy green and I am a fan.  It is such a pretty color and I feel like this greeny color can be a fun neutral.

What have you been loving lately?  

1 comment :

  1. What a fun post! I enjoyed reading about a few of your favorite things.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete