SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 15, 2017

TJ Maxx Haul and deal tips

I had a little time the other day and decided to stop in T.J. Maxx.  I didn't find much but what I did I got a great deal on:


I was really excited to spot these no show Puma socks on clearance for $2.


My other find was a pair of sterling silver earrings.  I found these in the jewelry section, they were missing two pairs.  I really liked the size and they were sterling silver.  I figured they might be able to give me a discount since they only had one pair.  When I went to check out I asked if there was a discount available since they were missing parts.  They said they could give it to me for $4.80!  These are such a great pair for less than $5!!


Y'all it never hurts to ask.  If you see something you like but it is damaged in some way they just might give you discount.

No comments :

Post a Comment