SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 23, 2019

Dierks Bentley Concert

If you have been following along for awhile you will be familiar with the fact that I have a knack for winning concert tickets (guess that's my hidden talent).  This was the second concert for the summer and I was pretty excited about this one.  I had the chance to see Jon Pardi and Dierks Bentley a few years ago at Stagecoach and they were pretty great so I was excited for the opportunity to see them again with Kyle.

We were pretty blessed to have an overcast night with a little bit of a breeze and no rain!
I kept it pretty casual with my favorite Redhead camo hat and a tee shirt, jeans and my boots.

Funny story we actually ended up in the wrong seats for about 30 minutes.
The owners of the seats came up and were like yeah I think you're in our seats, we looked and sure enough we were a whole section over...whoops 🤦‍♀️

Tenille Townes was the first act and we were both pretty excited to hear more from her.  She has a really interesting voice, very raspy and heartfelt.  My favorite song from her is "White Horse".

Jon Pardi was up next and y'all I just really like him.  He sounds like a mix of old country and new.  His set was my favorite, simple feel like a honkytonk.  I'm a fan for sure! 
   
Dierks brought it for sure.  He is just a good time.  You definitely forget how many of his songs have been such big hits.  He put on a show and it was just a good time.

This amphitheater is definitely one of my favorites, big but still intimate feeling.

Dierks and Jon did a song together and of course it was great.  That's my favorite part of concerts when they do combos together or sing other songs you wouldn't expect.

Tenille came back out and sang a little Shania Twain and I sure wasn't mad about it.

It was a really fun night, I love country music so the chance to go hear it live and share it with my husband is a blessing.

No comments :

Post a Comment