SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Thrift Haul So many books!!

Yes I went thrifting again...when things are this cheap I really can't stop!  I stopped by my local thrift store and picked up a HUGE pile of books and also a bag, all for less than $4!!




This thrist store is my absolute favorite since they have books for 10 cents!  10 cents y'all!!  I ended up picking up 11 books and am so excited for them!


I have had really good luck with bags at this thrift store lately.  I have eyed this Relic tote bag in stores before but never purchased, so when I saw it for $2 at the thrift store I had to pick it up.  I have been using it nonstop and I love all the pockets.  Honestly I am contemplating picking up another color, I love it that much.

What have you found thrifting?

No comments :

Post a Comment