SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Thrift Haul: Rebecca Minkoff???

I have been trying to hit up the thrift store a couple times a month and have found some really great finds...y'all this was one of the best!!


Yes that is a Rebecca Minkoff there...and yes I thrifted it.  I also picked up a couple of books (including two gorgeous Fairy Tale ones) and a pair of shoes.


On to the best piece, I found a Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. bag!  Y'all it is in awesome condition!!  It was a little bit more than I tend to spend at the trift store...a whopping $10 but for Rebecca Minkoff I decided I would splurge ;)  It is definitely one of my favorite thrift store finds!


I also picked up these Isola flats for $1, these retail for over $100!!

Let me know what you have found while thrifting! 

No comments :

Post a Comment