SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 17, 2018

4-H, Livestock and more at Whippoorwill Valley

If you have been around for awhile you know I am a cowgirl at heart.  I grew up on a beef cattle farm, raising and showing Simmental.  I was in 4-H for 10+ years and owe a lot of who I am to being involved in these programs.

I discovered Whippoorwill Valley on etsy and fell in love.  It is run by two sisters who have a heart for the country way of life.  They grew up on a farm in Missouri on Whippoorwill Road.  


My favorite piece is this show cattle keychain.  It is such great quality and is the cutest way to add a little charm to your keys.


This show heifer charm necklace is so cute and would be perfect to wear to a show or livestock event.


They were so sweet and sent this necklace to me as well.  I love the arrowhead and the message of following your own arrow.


  
If you or someone you know is involved in 4-H, FFA or agriculture in general check out Whippoorwill Valley and see what you can find.

No comments :

Post a Comment