SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Favorite Valentine's Day

I've always liked the idea of Valentine's Day, all the pink, chocolate and flowers.  
I have so many great memories of picking out those cute cards for my classmates, making boxes to hold valentine's and classroom parties.  Even more sweet memories of my mom making a special breakfast and giving us Valentine's, now at 27 she still sends me a Valentine ;)
My favorite Valentine's day, however, was when I was in college.  When a special guy brought me a beautiful rose, cherry coke (my favorite), the cutest stuffed giraffe and we started dating.  Seven years later, going into our fourth year of marriage I couldn't be happier.    


Such babies!! 


We don't have big plans to celebrate this Valentine's.  Instead of a fancy dinner date we are heading to Chick-Fil-A for a breakfast date before work.  Honestly I might like that even better, chicken biscuits and iced coffee have my heart.  I'm making a simple (but yummy) dinner.  Who needs a fancy date night out when you can sit in your pajamas eating chocolate lava cake watching the Olympics?? 

Whether you love it or hate it I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

I had to leave you with this picture from Walmart, too funny not to share...


Seriously, Valentine's explosion on aisle 4...

1 comment :

  1. Very funny Walmart picture. I well remember this Valentine memory. You called me from college that night. You were so excited about Kyle. You are a great couple!

    ReplyDelete