SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 19, 2018

Five Things Friday



The Greatest Showman:  This movie!!  My mom and sister said I had to see it so I talked my husband into going with me.  I am so glad I did, it was absolutely wonderful!!  The cinematography was beautiful, storyline, acting, music everything was great!  "A celebration of humanity" is a great description, it was simply wonderful.  I have been listening to the soundtrack pretty much non-stop and am obsessed.  If you are a fan of musicals, I highly recommend it.  My husband (who isn't a big musical fan) didn't hate it.  Have you seen it?  Let me know in a comment what your favorite song is.

Love Knot Bracelet:  This was a gift from my husband and I love how dainty it is and easy to wear.  I have really been enjoying wearing bracelets lately and this one is so cute. 

Whipstitch Saddle Bag: Another Christmas present that has been on repeat since I got it.  I love how expensive this bag looks (seriously just like the Rebecca Minkoff version).  It is really small but I am adjusting. 


Sherpa Vest: Y'all this vest is crazy soft!  I have been throwing this on over all my basics for a little extra warmth and texture.  These vests are usually pretty expensive but I found this one for less than $30. 



Cross Hoop Earrings: I didn't think I would be a hoop girl but I actually really like these.  They are super comfortable and add just a little extra to an outfit.  I have had these on repeat as well. 


What have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment