SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Black Friday Haul


Here is my obligatory Black Friday shopping haul.  It's a little late, I wanted to wait till after Cyber Monday in case I picked up anything else.  I did the majority of my shopping online this year (nothing better than shopping in your jammies).  My cousin-in-law is a die hard Black Friday shopper so when we are with them for Thanksgiving we get a group together and go.  Technically we didn't even go "Black Friday" shopping because we went on Thursday.
Most of the places we went weren't too crazy (except Target, that place was a mess) so it was like normal holiday shopping. Here's what I got:

Velvet Leggings: I have been wanting a pair of velvet leggings since last year.  I have seen them styled on instagram and thought they looked really cute.  I ordered these from Rue21, they were on sale for $5 and had free shipping so I snagged them.  Good thing because later that day they were all sold out.  I just got these in the mail and they are great quality and so soft! 

Tortoise Sunglasses: These sunglasses were a random buy.  I stumbled on H&M's website since they were doing free shipping and 30% off.  I saw these sunglasses and loved the classic shape, I also really love tortoiseshell.  I picked these up for $8.

Embroidered Booties: Y'all these boots!!  I'm in love!  Rue21 got me again.  They had another sale so I was browsing online and I had to get these.  I have really been loving the embroidery trend.  These ended up being $15.

Nude Eyeshadow Palette: Another random find, I loved the packaging on this eyeshadow palette and the colors looked really pretty.  It definitely reminds me of the Too Faced Natural Eyes palette...except it was $3.  I haven't swatched it yet but you can't beat that price.

Chenille Cardigan: I have been eyeing this cardigan for a while now.  I love that chenille has made a comeback, it is so soft and cuddly.  I initially wanted this cardigan in the mustard gold color but they didn't have my size so I picked the midnight color.  It was on sale for $19.99 and my sweet mother-in-law picked it up for me for Christmas. 

Christmas Tree: This was our BIG Black Friday purchase and the one we had to rush in for.  I finally talked my husband into getting an artificial tree this year.  Michael's had this one on a doorbuster sale for $89.99.  It has pretty flocking and you can change the lights from clear to colored.  I can't wait to put it up!

FitBit Alta HR: I have ran my fitbit to the ground.  I wear it everyday and it is falling apart.  I really needed a new one.  Santa...aka my husband actually picked this one up for me.  Kohl's had them on super deal for $99.99 plus you got $30 in Kohl's cash and we had a gift card.  He ended up getting this guy for around $30!!  Now I am supposed to forget I ever saw it... 

Planner: I always love getting a new planner for Christmas, helps to start the year off right.  This one was so pretty and it was on a great deal at Michael's.  They are usually $19.99 but were 60% off and then an extra 30% off because we were there when the store opened on Thursday night.  I can't wait to use it to start planning out the New Year.

Leopard Mules: My last find were these chic leopard mules.  I have really been enjoying the mule trend (comfy and cute) and wanted another pair.  I love leopard print, it's totally a neutral.  This pair was on sale at Forever21 for $8.  They aren't the best quality around but for less than $10, I can deal.

I also picked up a chunk of Christmas gifts but I don't want to show them here just in case.  Did you go Black Friday shopping?  Did you shop online or brave the store?  Let me know down below, I'd also love to know your favorite deal find you picked up.

No comments :

Post a Comment