SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 8, 2017

Fashion Finds and More at Walmart (High end dupes!)

Guys Walmart has been killing it lately with their fashion finds!  I have always been a fan of Walmart, low prices and you can pick up everything you need at one place.  It had been a while since I had taken the time to wander around and check out all the new items so I was really excited to check it out.  Walmarts do tend to differ in there stock so I will link to products available online if I find them!

How cute are these quilted shoes??  They look like the Steve Madden version and are $14.88, great deal compared to the $60 Steve Madden version.  Available online in olive and pink.


They also had velvet lace up sneakers that are so trendy!  These are also a Steve Madden dupe for $16.88.  Oh and the laces are ribbon, how sweet!  Available online here.


These lace up velvet flats are so chic!  Perfect for dressing up an outfit.  Available online here.


These slip on mules are on trend at the moment and these are only $22.84.  Perfect for testing out the trend.  Somehow these are cheaper online ($16.98!!) if you get them in store get them to price match!


These hats are so fun!  So many options, how cute is that burger and fries??


They also had a good selection in the clothing department.  These lace up tops are gorgeous!  They are available online for $15.


Colored skinnies and flowy sweaters are perfect for easy fall outfits.


Embroidery has hit Walmart y'all!  This pretty denim top is so fun and less than $15!!  It is available online here.


They also have a camo button down that I am in love with!  So cute for throwing in over a dress.  Order it online here.


If you have been on instagram then you have probably seen these light boxes and letter boards.  I have seen them at Hobby Lobby and Target for close to $20.  Walmart comes through again and has them for less than $10!!  Run don't walk I have heard they have been going fast.  They have them online but they sell out quick.  Get the letterboard here and the light box here.  They also had all kinds of really cute expansion packs for even more letter choices. 


How cute are these printed wristlets?  So many designs to choose from!


These bags are gorgeous!!  The stitching is so pretty and the quality is awesome.  This bag is a little pricey for Walmart ($35) but the details are gorgeous!  Such a pretty bag for fall.  This is another one that is cheaper online ($22), go order now!! 


These travel mugs are so cute and for $5 you can't beat it!  Perfect for gifts or to pick up for yourself.


Tassel earrings have hit Walmart, I repeat tassel earrings have hit Walmart!  These are very trendy right now and so fun to dress up an outfit.


I am a cardigan junkie and these are perfect for fall!  I couldn't find the exact ones online but this one is pretty close and a little cheaper.


I had seen these baskets on instagram and had to scout them out for myself.  They are around $3 each and really nice.  Those copper colored ones are my favorite.  These also come in packs of two which makes it so much better, you can order them here.


Walmart has never been my first choice for home decor but I now have to put it on the list.  They had a good selection of farmhouse/rustic decor pieces.  This mason jar art is so cute!  You can also order this online here for $14.88, such a great deal!  


One of my favorite finds were these Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac dupes.  They are around $13 and come in lots of different colors.  I am loving the olive and blush.  They do have these online here but only in two colors.


Velvet is a big trend of the moment and Walmart wasn't going to let that pass by.  I am in love with these velvet backpacks!  They feel so nice and are less than $20!!  You can order online here.



Do you have any fun finds from Walmart?  I love hearing about good deals and fashion finds, leave me a comment below! 

No comments :

Post a Comment