SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 28, 2017

Aliexpress is it a scam??

If you know me you know I am always on the lookout for a good deal.  I discovered aliexpress in college and was a little skeptical as to the quality of the items and also if I was going to even receive my items.  The prices are crazy good, they are from China so prices can be lower.  The downside is waiting for shipping.  I have placed a couple orders through the years and thought I would share my most recent purchases:



Quote Bracelets .99 cents!  These bracelets caught my eye and for less than $1 I thought it was worth it t give it a try.  I was pleasantly surprised.  They are flexible so they fit to your wrist, I have a small wrist so this was really nice.  They are really dainty and perfect for layering.    


Cat Eye Sunnies .99 cents.  These sunglasses were another random find that I picked up for less than $1.  They are really cute but the quality is just so so.  They are plastic and super light.  I am still going to give them a try.  Honestly I'm thinking they might be good for Disney because they are so light.  You can hardly feel them so they won't hurt your ears or your face.  


Kendra Scott inspired necklace $2.00.  This necklace I have been wearing on repeat since I got it.  It is beautiful!  The quality is great and it definitely looks like a Kendra Scott.  I'm not sure about the long time quality but for less than $2 I think I can deal.

Have you tried Aliexpress?  What has been the best thing you have picked up?  

No comments :

Post a Comment