SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 19, 2017

Swap Consignment Haul

I recently discovered Swap Consignment and I am obsessed!  Y'all know I love to thrift and I am all about a good deal.  This site lets you thrift online, what could be better than sitting in your pajamas, binge watching netflix, finding a good deal?

I had a trip to California that I was shopping for and I ended up finding a piece that I really loved:


I love a good maxi dress and as soon as I saw this Hollister one I knew I had to have it!  The pattern is really pretty and it is so light and comfortable.  I love the sheer layer and keyhole cutout.  The back is open and laced up, I'm not really into showing all my skin (I'm more modest) so I threw on my favorite denim vest.  Oh and this dress was $5. 


I also found two pairs of athletic leggings, you can never have to many.  Those Nike ones are so cute!  They were also less than $10 each, can't beat that! 


If you are a fan of thrifting...or just a good deal go check out Swap!

No comments :

Post a Comment