SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 18, 2017

My Stagecoach Experience

I had the chance to go to Stagecoach this past month.  If you are unfamiliar with stagecoach (I was before now) it is a three day country music festival.  I love country music, it will forever have my heart.  I could not have been more excited!  


The festival was held in Coachella Valley in Palm Springs (the same place where they have Coachella, notice the ferris wheel).  I tried to go cowgirl chic with my outfits for the weekend, loved this fringe vest!




Staying in Palm Springs was so beautiful, just look at those palm trees!


Y'all that's Mr. Willie Nelson himself.  Such a cool thing to hear him in person.  His family was there with him on stage and they are crazy talented as well.  Seriously go look up his son.


Brett Eldrege! 


My favorite performance was without a doubt Shania Twain!!  She gave me all the 90's feels and was absolutely amazing!


She brought out Kelsea Ballerini to sing "Any Man of Mine".  It was such a surprise and oh my goodness she is so adorable.


Mrs. Twain was full of surprises and brought out no one other than Nick Jonas to sing "Party for Two".  It was such a cool thing to see!


They had these really cool art sculptures around.  This one was lit up and would change colors at night. 




Elle King was someone I was really surprised by.  I had only heard two of her songs so I was really unfamiliar.  She was really sweet and down to earth, very real.  Her voice is absolutely amazing and I have now been listening to her songs on repeat.  Especially "America's Sweetheart" and "Make You Smile".




Oh and to start the weekend off we ran into Thomas Rhett at the airport!!!



Dierks Bentley!


Dierks has a duet with Elle King so he brought her out and they were great!




It was super dusty and hot but having country music playing all day was my kind of festival.  I loved being able to break out my boots and my inner cowgirl.

No comments :

Post a Comment