SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sephora Birthday Gift 2017 (and swatches)


My birthday was this month so I had to stop by Sephora and pick up my birthday gift for the year!  For those of you unfamiliar with the Sephora birthday gift it is a FREE set of items given out once a year on your birthday.  All you have to do is sign up to be a Beauty Insider!  
This year is a really good gift so if you haven't signed up go ahead and do it!


You get a choice between the Tarte or Caudalie gift sets.  I picked the Tarte because makeup :)






I was really excited about both products!  The blush is a really pretty pinky color that is perfect for spring.  The lip color was a pleasant surprise.  It looked really light in the tube but it is a really pretty blushed nude color.  I have already used them both and love them!  Also how cute are those names?  Perfect for birthday gifts!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment