SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 17, 2017

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

Double Hooded Sweatshirt: I have been a fan of the Simple Addiction leggings for a while now (seriously softest leggings around).  I was really excited to try out their new double hooded sweatshirt.  First of all the color is perfect, blush is one of my favorite colors this year and for spring it's perfect!  I love the unexpected double hood detail and the material is really nice, thick but still light.  It is perfect for throwing on for a casual Saturday.    

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Crazy for Coffee: I am slowly overcoming my darker lipstick fear.  This color has been one I have been reaching for when I want a color.  I love the shade, it's a brown but not overly so, there's enough purple red in it to make a pretty color.  It is perfect for winter and warming up your look.

United Tees Travel, Explore, Embrace Tee:  I am all about casual comfy clothes.  If you catch me at home I am almost always sporting leggings and an oversize t-shirt.  This tee is one of my new favorites.  It is soft and comfy, I love the green color and the back detail is my favorite.  It has a map of the United States in pretty muted colors and it says Travel, Explore, Embrace.  It has become one of my favorite T-shirts to throw on.  Check out United Tees for more shirts, use code richardson_15 for 15% off!

Walmart Bralettes: I have two of these and am obsessed with them.  They are my favorite bralettes and they were from Walmart of all places and less than $10!  You really can't beat that.  They have a wide lace band, super soft material and plenty of stretch.  Oh and they are padded, which is pretty much awesome.  They are on sale online right now so go pick some up!

Aldi Fit and Active 100 Calorie Snack Pack Chocolate Cookies: With the new year and all the healthy beginnings I picked up these snack cookies at Aldi, oh my goodness they are my new favorite.  They taste like the cookie part of an oreo.  They have a great rich chocolate taste that feels like way more than 100 calories.

What have you been loving lately?  

No comments :

Post a Comment