SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 23, 2017

5 Books for $5: Dollar Tree Haul


If you have stuck around you would know I love the Dollar Tree.  Stock is constantly changing and you can find some really good stuff.  I have recently loved checking out the book section.  Don't overlook it they get good books and for $1 you really can't beat it! 

My last trip I ended up with five books:

Landry Park: I was drawn in by the cover and then I saw "Gone with the Wind meets The Hunger Games" on the back I had to have it.  

The Invention of Wings: I am familiar with this author and was excited to see it at the Dollar Tree.  

The Bondwoman's Narrative:  Story of a young slave and her escape for freedom.  

Ramshackle Glam: I love flipping through cute books like this.  This particular one has tips for moms and how to get your life together with kids.  Even though I'm not a mom I thought it looked cute.   

Over You: This book is by the author of The Nanny Diaries and I loved that book.  This one is another chick flicky story about a girl getting over her ex.  

I love finding books for cheap!  Have you found any good things at the Dollar Tree lately?  

No comments :

Post a Comment