SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Essie Nail Polish Clearance Finds for $2

Two of my favorite things: nail polish and clearance!  I stopped in Rite Aid randomly to pick up some Kleenex and decided to glance at their clearance section.  They had an extra 75% off on clearance going on and they had essie!  


They had two bottles of essie polish for an original price of $9, but with a 75% off they were around $2 apiece!  You can't beat that price!    



I picked up the colors Mink Muffs and Sew Psyched.  Mink Muffs is a really pretty brown with a slight purple tinge.  Sew Psyched is an army green with a slight gray tinge and a hint of shimmer.  They are both super pretty fall colors and I'm loving them!  I always love a good deal on good quality nail polish.  Definitely will be checking out the Rite Aid clearance section more often.  

*some links are affiliate*

No comments :

Post a Comment