SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Christmas Must-Haves

Christmas Must-Haves

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year.  I love the decorations, time with family, movies, just the feel of everything.  

Here are my must-haves for Christmas celebrating:

Holiday pajamas- Can you really celebrate Christmas without your Christmas Jammies??  I just love putting on mine with some cozy socks or slippers and fixing a glass of eggnog or a mug of hot chocolate and watching a Christmas movie.  

Christmas candles- There is just something about burning a candle in the fall and winter season that instantly makes your house more cozy.  Bath and Bodyworks is my favorite place to pick up candles.  

Christmas Sweater- spread some Holiday cheer with a cute Christmas sweater.  I love to wear crazy ones on the days leading up till Christmas just to feel festive.  I love the one from Aeropostale that I picked up last year on super clearance.  

Fuzzy Slippers- I hate having cold feet so these slippers are perfect. Mine are American Eagle and they are super fuzzy, sparkly, and have a big bow!   

Christmas Movies- It just isn't Christmas until you have watched your favorite Christmas movies.  My absolute must see movies are The Muppet Christmas Carol, The Santa Clause and Home Alone.  If you want to see my other favorites check out my post here.  

Christmas Socks- Feeling festive down to your toes.  Seriously how cute are the socks from Target this year??

Christmas Mugs- I am a mug hoarder...it's so bad.  Christmas mugs are a favorite of mine.  I love warm drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cider, etc) and sipping them out of a Christmas mug just feels so festive and fun. I am in love with these reindeer mugs.  Each one has a different reindeer and they are just adorable.  

No comments :

Post a Comment