SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 8, 2015

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday is back...probably not a regular thing....I just had a couple things to share that I have been loving this week:

1. Clif Bar Energy Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut : I picked a box of these up at Big Lots for $4 and I have been eating them for breakfast.  They are delicious!  I seriously tastes like you are eating a cookie and I'm all about desserts for breakfasts :)

2. Maybelline New York Color Sensational Color Elixir Lip Color, Rose Redefined : I got this in my Target Beauty Box and I have been using it so much!  This is such a perfect lip color.  It is a glossy lip stick that feels good and lasts.  It's a gloss but it's not sticky feeling.  I love this color and its one I probably wouldn't have picked up myself because it is a little darker but I love it on my lips.  The packaging is so cute as well.  

3. Pretty Petals by Ellen Tracy : I picked up this scent at Ross for $7.99 because I heard it was a dupe for Miss Dior Cherie.  While it's not exact I really like the scent.  Don't be scared when you first spray it because it is super strong but it quickly mellows down to a beautiful sweet feminine scent.  And how cute is that bottle?  

4. 17 Kids and Counting : OK guys I know I am slow to the party on this one but I just didn't think I would be into this show...I just randomly started watching it one day and oh man I'm hooked on the Duggars.  I just find them so interesting how they live and deal with so many children.  They are just a sweet family and really down to earth.  I thought they would be kinda weird but I totally feel like we could hang out.  

5. Honest Tea Half and Half : This was another Big Lots find (seriously I love that place for cheap different food).  This has great flavor and isn't too sweet.  It only has 70 calories per serving and I am loving it! 

What have you guys been loving this week?

 photo signature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment