SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Thrifting finds

Guys you know my love for thrifting, I love the thrill of hunting for treasures and discovering something amazing for a great price.  Unfortunately the closest Goodwill is 30 minutes away so I don't get to go very often but sometimes I just have to satisfy my thrifting urges.

Check out some of my recent finds:  


I love getting books at Goodwill (books are expensive ya'll).  The Luxe has been on my to read list for a long time so I was really excited to find it!  I have heard ravings about 90 Minutes in Heaven and just never got around to reading it.  

I also found a set of four of these beautiful blue and white ceramic plates.  I love the crisp clean look of blue and white on plates.  I love picking up china and ceramic ware from Goodwill as they are 25-50 cents each.  I have been stocking up on mismatched china sets so I can one day display and use a quirky eclectic mismatched china tea set.  Plus I am creating a little collection of blue and white plates so I can mismatch them beautifully (I just love the chic eclectic look of mismatched plates). 

I also found the movie Silverado on DVD for my brother.  My family has a thing for westerns and this was one they always used to watch and we only had it on VHS.  For $2 it's not a bad deal.  


I can't remember the brand of this shirt but the fit was great, it covered my butt and I loved the stripes. 


I have a booty and with that finding shorts (really any pants) can be a challenge.  These Old Navy ones fit really well, I loved the distressed look and for $4 I felt like they would be perfect for this summer.  


I found this mixed in with the pajama section and thought it would be perfect as a dress extender. Just think of the ruffles on the bottom peeking out under a dress and making it just a little bit longer.  I have been eyeing extenders for upwards of $20 and I got this one for $3.    


How adorable is this dress?  I absolutely fell in love with the pattern and it was new with tags!  Seriously it doesn't get any better...$5!!! 


 photo signature.png

4 comments :

  1. You got some good stuff! I need to find some time to go thrifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blue plates are so pretty! I love that dress too. Great for summer! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the yellow dress! You got some great deals on clothing! The blue plates are very pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete