SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 13, 2015

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

1. The Elite (The Selection): This is the second book in The Selection series.  I finished this one this week and sped through it.  It was really interesting and the story line was good.  I don't want to spoil anything for anyone but sometimes I got a little irritated and felt like the love triangle is carried out a little to much but still a good read and I've already started in on the third book.  

2. Shipping Wars: This is such an addiction for me...and I really can't explain it.  I just love Shipping Wars.  I can watch this show all day long, seriously one summer I was at my husband's house (then boyfriend) while he was at work and I watched Shipping Wars all day.  Well I recently discovered it on Netflix and have been watching while I do things around the house (dishes, laundry, etc).  Don't ask me why I like it I just get so into the people and their shipments and their problems.  

3. essie Nail Color in Watermelon: Perfect pink color for February and it makes my nails feel all springy :)

4. e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream, St. Lucia: This is one of my all time favorite blushes.  It is the perfect coral pink that brightens up my face and the bronzer is great to add a little warmth or use as a contour.  This is what I used for my wedding and I have been loving it ever since...plus at $3 you really can't beat that.  p.s. it's also a dupe for NARS blush in orgasm.  

5. Bertolli Tiramisu Cups: So my husband has been doing a lot of interviews for his doctorate degree and that meant I was on my own for the weekend.  So I decided to splurge and get a good dessert.  I found these at Ingles on sale and figured they were worth a shot.  Oh my goodness are they delicious, rich and creamy and with just the right amount of coffee flavor from the ladyfingers and the chocolate ahhh delicious!  Too bad there are only two cups in a package...actually maybe that's a good thing....


No comments :

Post a Comment