SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 18, 2014

Thrifting Finds

So ya'll know that I am a little obsessed with thrifting...seriously why pay more when you can get it for CHEAP??

Here is my latest thrifting haul:

1. Calvin Klein sparkle dolman sweater $3.75
    loose fit, sparkles, SO comfy and perfect for Holidays this year (never too soon to start preparing!)




Love a cowl neck! 


2. Oh my goodness ya'll I found a pair of Lucky jeans at the Goodwill!  These are my absolute favorite brand of jeans ever!  I have a pair that I got years ago at the Goodwill and here is my next...and $5 you can't beat that (normally $100!!!)




Don't you love they say "Lucky You"

3. Loose short sleeve striped sweater $3.75
    So cute and perfect for spring!  I think it will be adorable with a statement necklace!


4. Forever 21 feather tshirt $3.75
    Love Forever 21 and this shirt is comfy and I love the little rhinestones on it...only problem...it shrank a little in the wash so we shall see what I can do


5. Black lace henley shirt $3.75
    Loose and comfy, love the lace detail and I am in love with henleys!



6.  Probably my most favorite purchase...look at this dress!!!!  ADORABLE flower detail on the top of the        gray/navy dress...for $5 you can't beat this!!!  It reminds me of Anthropologie!


7. Gap polka dotted drawstring blouse $3.75
    So cute and summery and perfectly preppy!



and now for the stuff:

1. Paper Towel holder $2
    Getting married this summer and moving into a new house so I have been on the lookout for one of these and at $2 you can't beat that!



2. Elizabethtown DVD $1.50
    Saw this movie years ago and can't remember it...but at less than $2 it can go in my movie collection...I mean can you go wrong with Kirsten Dunst and Orlando Bloom???


3. Soup mug $0.25
    My family uses these all the time and I wanted to get some for my own...look at how cute!!


4. Random find but I like it...R monogram tumbler...not sure what the rings are all about but you know me and personalization (seriously I have a problem)  $0.25

5. And another one of my favorite finds this beautiful metallic Nine West handbag that I got for                         $3.50...seriously??  I am absolutely in love with this bag!  It holds everything, has two zip pockets on the front, a zip pocket on the inside, two slips and the whole thing zips!  It also has the most adorable leopard     print inside.  The color is one of those that looks different in different lights, sometimes its silver, gold, rose gold.  I think it is going to be a perfect summer bag.







I got all this awesome adorable things for around $30!!  Great thrifting adventure!
I would love to hear about your thrifting adventures...leave me a comment below

No comments :

Post a Comment