SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Instagram Roundup

 

With being in the third trimester, getting everything ready for the baby and normal life things like work and such blogging has definitely been pushed back a little bit.  Hoping to get a little ahead as there are things I want to share before baby girl gets here.

Cozy socks and baby books, all the baby prep going on in our house.

Picked up the cutest bows and turban from Aubrey Gianna.  I'm telling you little bee's bow collection is so cute!

Working on my computer all day I definitely need a good pair of blue light glasses.  This pair from Amazon is less than $20 and are my new favorite!  

The sweetest arm party from Heart on Your Sleeve.  I also have one with little girl's name to showcase later ;)


All the sneakers...bonus if I don't have to tie them.  Let's be honest I can't reach my feet right now. 

Super comfy leggings outfit made a little chic with this drapey faux leather jacket.
 

Hope y'all have had a great week, we are gearing up for the baby!  Make sure you follow me on instagram to get all the updates.


No comments :

Post a Comment