SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Instagram Roundup

Ok guys get ready for an influx of pictures...I've been MIA for a little bit so I'm playing catch-up.  Here's two weeks worth of instagram:


Christmas drinks are out at Starbucks and I'm feeling the cheer!  I went the day of their release, picked up that delicious chestnut praline latte and managed to snag the free red reusable cup.
What's your favorite Christmas Starbucks drink?


Just casually taking a walk through an apple orchard.  This was taken on our last trip to NC when we went to Grandad's Apple Orchard.


These shoes!!!  Y'all run don't walk, these shoes are less than $15!!

Shop the post:



Speaking of that red Starbucks cup...I had to get my basic picture with it.  Also it's hard to tell on the boots but they have little stud details and they are so comfy!  I got them from Shoetopia and love them!


Y'all I got a picture with Dolly!!  Seriously though how pretty is this mural??


This gorgeous flower display was taken while we were in Atlanta at the Apparel Market.


Yes to new makeup brushes!!  Influenster was awesome and sent me this brush set.  I was already a fan of Real Techniques so I didn't need any convincing.  If you are looking for new brushes check these out!

Shop the post:



I get really excited every month when I get a new Our State issue.  It is a beautiful celebration of North Carolina and I love it!!  I look forward to relaxing on the weekend with my coffee and Our State, makes me feel like I'm back in NC.

I would love to know what you all have been up to these past few weeks, let me know down below!

No comments :

Post a Comment