SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What I read in August


Guys I am slacking with my reading lately...2 books and that's it.  

Summer Island by Kristin Hannah: I love Kristin Hannah she is one of my absolute favorites.  This was one I was waiting to read for the summer.  It wasn't the best but it was still a really good read by Kristin Hannah.  Family issues, relationships and lovers reunited perfect summer read.  

Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson: James Patterson is another author that I really like and I was really excited to read this one.  It was a really good book.  This follows Jennifer and her journey to get her life back.  She works on it with the help from her grandmother "Sam" who writes her letters about her love life.  So you get two love stories for the price of one.  

What did you guys read in August?   

No comments :

Post a Comment