SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 26, 2012

One week till Spring Break!!

Shew get through this week and I [finally] have a week off from school!!

Good news about this week though, I am substituting for 3 days so I will actually be making some money :)



AND...I went to see The Hunger Games over the weekend!!!  Oh my goodness it was soooooo good!  It left out a little of the book and I had to explain some things to my boyfriend who hasn't read the books yet but it was still a great movie.  I recommend it to anyone.  In fact I just might go again over spring break :)

and as if i wasn't obsessed enough...I created a board on pinterest completely devoted to none other than The Hunger Games:
http://pinterest.com/crazycowgirl/may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor/

-filled with Peeta {swoon} quotes and more <3





No comments :

Post a Comment