SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 8, 2018

90% Off Target Christmas Haul

You know I love a good sale, I always love hitting up the after Christmas sales to see what deals I can find.  I typically wait for the 90% off to hit before I stock up.  Waiting until then you don't get the first pick and risk not finding anything but I love the hunt.  I went to Target and did a little digging in their 90% off section, it was pretty sparse and picked over but I still managed to find some deals.


I spent around $10 and saved $87, I'd say that's pretty good!


I picked this lip product up for 80 cents.


This was 20 cents, perfect for craft projects.


These were 69 cents, not my favorite pine scent but I think they will do the job.  My husband loves the smell of a real tree, we got our first fake tree this year and I admit I missed the smell.  I am looking forward to using these next Christmas to bring the Christmas smell in.


These were 40 cents each and I love them!  I wish I had bought more.  They are non-alcoholic cocktail flavored gummy bears.  We have only tried the old fashioned ones but they are delicious!


These card wallets were $1 each.  I picked them up for gifts to stash away.


I have been into diffusers lately and at 70 cents I couldn't pass this one up.


Always good to stock up on tags, these were 13 and 30 cents and so cute! 


Probably my favorite (and best) find.  This pajama set was $2.49!!  It comes with a pair or ruffled shorts, sweatshirt, comfy socks and beanie.  So cute!!


I pretty much always stock up on gift wrap, these were 60 cents for the set and 30 cents for the minion roll.  I loved the set, how cute is the animal paper and I'm all about that plaid!


My favorite wrapping paper find was this minion one!!  They are so adorable and I wish I bought more!

Did you go after Christmas shopping?  What were your best finds?

No comments :

Post a Comment