SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 13, 2017

Thrift Haul

I have been doing a little thrifting lately and thought I would share a little haul.

I only found a few things so it's a baby haul but what I found I love!

First thing is this really cute gray purse.  I love the shape of this purse it reminds me of an old Target purse I have.  The gray color is perfect for fall.  It was only $3.99


I also really love the tortoise detail on the front.


This dress was $1.99 and I found it in the kid's section.  Babydoll dresses are making a little bit of a comeback and this was was too cute to pass up.  I think it would be really sweet with a denim vest and sneakers or layered with a cardigan and boots in the fall.


My last find was this faux fur vest for $2.99  I am in love with it!  I have a gray fur vest that I love layering with so a white one is perfect.  It is also a little longer so great for throwing on over dresses and tops.  For he price you definitely can't beat it.


Have you found anything thrifting lately?  Leave a comment below with your favorite find.

No comments :

Post a Comment