SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Weekend Adventures (Talladega, football, and family)

Time for another weekend recap.  My sister and her boyfriend made the trip to visit us and we had such a great time!  

This weekend was also homecoming at Alabama and we wanted to show them the campus and stadium.  Usually we stay far away from campus on football games but we decided to head out to show them around.


We lucked out and found a random free parking spot and walked around campus.  Things were pretty crazy, it was homecoming after all.  We still haven't been to a game but it was pretty cool to be in the atmosphere and just hang outside the stadium.

Since my sister was going to be in town I planned on having her take a few pictures of me and Kyle. 


Of course we end up with some like these...


Rae's boyfriend was able to get Talladega tickets for all of us for the weekend and we of course took him up on it.  I'm not a Nascar fan at all but it was quite the experience.  Even though I'm not a fan it was really fun to be around all the fans and experience Nascar in all its glory.





We were cheering for Dale Earnhardt Jr. since it was his last time at Talladega, he didn't end up winning but he gave a good fight.




There were three wrecks throughout the race and they were pretty exciting.  Luckily no one was hurt, some of them got pushed into the wall and hit a couple of times.





On our walk from parking to the track we stumbled on the motocross show.  Little known fact about me I love this stuff!  When the X-Games are on I get pretty excited to watch these people perform these crazy stunts that I would never even think about doing.  If we go back I would love to go earlier to catch the whole show.



We had such a great time this past weekend, it was so great to see my sister.  It was a jam packed weekend and I am definitely going to need another weekend to recover but it was really fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment