SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

My New Favorite Disney Shirt Store!!

If you have been around for a while you know I love Disney!  I have been REALLY lucky to be able to go to Disney a couple of times in the past two years.  This has only served to fuel the Disney love.  I have been really into finding cute Disney fan merchandise on etsy to wear on trips.  Follow me on instagram to see my trips! 

I recently found the cutest store that is my absolute new favorite!  Main Street Magic Co on etsy is the cutest ever!!  Taylor was really sweet and appointed me the official brand enthusiast, and I am totally fine with that.  She sent me a couple of items to check out and I had to share them with you:


This is probably my favorite Disney shirt ever!  For those of you unfamiliar with the slogan it is from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.  There is a scene where the pirates are auctioning off the women and the men are yelling "We wants the redhead".  Since I am a redhead I thought it was fitting.  They are also taking this part out of the ride and reconfiguring it, which I have mixed feelings about, RIP original pirates.


This shirt is so soft and really nice!  It is perfect for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (which I had the chance to attend last year) or just wearing during the Christmas season.  


This shirt was such a sweet surprise and I am in love!!  I'm a southern girl and will always have a soft spot for monograms.  This monogram mickey pocket top is the cutest!  It is so soft and would be perfect to throw on over leggings.


Did I mention the monogram was glitter???


How cute is this top???  I know I will be wearing this one all through October.  Also how cute would this one be for Mickey's Not So Scary party??

If you are looking for cute Disney shirts that are seriously good quality check out Main Street Magic!

No comments :

Post a Comment