SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 22, 2017

Five Things Friday


Thomas Rhett Life Changes Album: Yes new music!  Thomas Rhett has been one of my favorite new artists so I was really excited to see he released a new album!  This one is great, he is so adorable, if you don't believe me check out the track "Life Changes".  Some of my favorites are "Marry Me", "Grave", "Unforgettable", and "Leave Right Now".  I'm loving the feel and sound of the album and have really been enjoying this one.    

How I Met Your Mother: Yep it's back!  I have been wanting to re-watch this show for a while and just got the whim to start this week.  If you haven't watched this show you definitely need to!  It is one of my favorites, I like it better than Friends.  The characters develop well, the story is creative and I just really enjoyed it.  I have heard rumors that they are taking it off Netflix at the end of fall (and I'm gutted) so binge watch while you can!! 

Macaroons: Guys I discovered the absolute best macaroons I have ever tasted!  I have had macaroons before and enjoyed them but these are on another level!  They are light, have a crispy outer layer and creamy inner layer.  Tamara was really sweet and sent over six of the raspberry french macaroons to try and Kyle and I devoured them.  If you are a fan of macaroons or have been wanting to try them these are the ones to go for!  Try them out and let Tamara know I sent you :)

Torani White Chocolate Sauce: Y'all know I am a coffee lover.  I have seen a few recipes talking about this white chocolate sauce being a budget sub for Starbuck's white chocolate sauce.  While it isn't an exact match it is a nice substitute for a homemade white chocolate latte.  I have been making them on the weekends for a little treat and have really been enjoying them.  Let me know if you would be interested in a DIY White Chocolate Latte post.    

Monogram Bag and Backpack: Being a southern girl I love a good monogram.  I recently discovered Krafty Chix and fell in love with their cute monogrammed accessories.  I have been eyeing the scallop monogram totes for a while and finally got my hands on one.  It holds a lot and looks really chic.  My only complaint is there are no pockets inside the bag but for a tote it's not a terrible thing.  I also had seen these little flap top backpacks on instagram and they had them available.  I love the crisp ivory and gold accents.  Check them out!  

No comments :

Post a Comment