SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 17, 2017

Farmhouse Decor at the Dollar Tree


I recently went to the Dollar Tree with my husband and hit the jackpot on decor items.  I always look at the frame section just to see if they have anything new.  I saw the Farm to Table picture and fell in love, I mean it has a cow!  I then proceeded to flip through the rest of the canvases and found the close up of the cow head.  I may or may not have given a little squeal...but I mean how cute is it??  


I have been admiring the close up cow pictures at Kirkland's and Hobby Lobby, I was so excited to find this mini version at the Dollar Tree of all places.


These pieces are the Special Moments Collection.  They are small wrapped canvases and feel like great quality.  They had so many different prints, not just cows!


I also found this stacked pig framed picture.  I got really excited when I first saw it because I thought it was all different farm animals stacked but the pigs will do.  I also love that it has that rustic look like it has been printed on burlap.  Granted the frame is pretty cheap and janky but hang it up and no one will ever know.


My last find was this framed piece.  I love the saying and the reminder to be grateful for your blessings.  I think it would be perfect for a dining room.

Have you found anything at the Dollar Tree lately?




No comments :

Post a Comment