SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 12, 2016

Walmart Fashion Accessories Deal Finds

So I went to Wal-Mart the other day to pick up groceries and found two goodies that had to come home with me.  

I talked about the designer necklaces I found at Walmart before and when I went to look again I found this beautiful turquoise one.  


I am a huge fan of turquoise anything so a beautiful necklace with a tassel for $5 was awesome!!  The necklace feels like great quality and I have been pairing it was everything lately.   


I saw this bag on the @WhoaWaitWalmart instagram page and feel in love!  Of course my Walmart didn't have them and I didn't really want to order it so I waited.  Randomly while grocery shopping I found this little baby in the cereal aisle with no tag??  You better believe I grabbed it.  I had another bag in my cart on clearance for $3 and the nice checkout lady ended up giving me this one for the same price.  Seriously $3?!  I originally wanted it in the brown color but this cranberry color is gorgeous!  I have been using it pretty much non-stop and it is the perfect go-to fall bag.

Have you found any good Walmart deals lately?  

*Some links are affiliate*

No comments :

Post a Comment