SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 29, 2016

Tarte Haul with Swatches (In Bloom palette, Lipstick, and more)


I had a gift card for Tarte and decided to splurge and pick up a few items.  I found one palette on clearance and then picked up the In Bloom palette and a lipstick.  I thought I would share my review and some swatches in case you're interested in them for yourself:





I have the first Tartelette palette and loved it.  All the shades are matte and I love them!  This palette is a mix of matte and shimmer shades and they are all really pigmented and beautiful.  I think I prefer the first palette since the shades are a little more neutral but this one is really pretty too!




This is my first Tarte lipstick ever and I'm definitely a fan.  This is the Tarte Drench Lip Splash in Cabana Boy.  It feels really nice on my lips, very hydrating, the color is beautiful and it lasts really well.  





This was the palette I found on clearance.  It was around $30 and while the colors aren't quite as pigmented as the Tartelette palettes they are still nice colors that are easy to blend.  The colors are really pretty and neutral and I've been getting a lot of pretty looks from them.  

No comments :

Post a Comment