SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 15, 2016

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday


Marrakesh Hair Oil: I received this in my FabFitFun Spring box.  I have just recently discovered hair oils and was really excited to get one in my box.  This smells AMAZING!!  I put a little in the ends of my hair and it smooths things out, adds some shine, and makes it smell great too.  

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah: Oh this book!  I talked about this on instagram already and I'm going to talk about it in my monthly reads so I won't go into crazy detail.  I loved this book.  I didn't want to stop reading it and I didn't want it to end.  The characters, the story, the setting everything was perfect.  The story is beautiful, haunting and is a book I feel every woman should read.  It is one that will stay with you long after you have finished.  I also heard a movie is in the works.  

Haagen-Dazs Banana Rum Jam Ice Cream: So this ice cream was a random purchase.  It was .25 cents on clearance at Walmart, yep only a quarter.  I thought it looked interesting.  Oh man I should have bought more.  This is such an interesting flavor and different from anything else I have had.  The banana flavor is complemented perfectly by the vanilla, slight rum, and lime.  No flavor is overwhelming they just blend perfectly together.  It's one of my new favorites! 

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: I got this for Christmas just to try and I love it!  Now it's not exactly like the beauty blender but it gets the job done.  It's really soft and applies makeup nicely.  If you are in the market for a beauty blender to apply foundation check this one out.  

Tick Tock Fizz BathBombs: I received these bathbombs to test and love them!  I got one of the adorable cupcake bathbombs.  These are so cute my husband thought he could eat it.  I also got the green tea bomb.  They make your bath smell amazing and my skin was so soft afterwards.  If you are a fan of Lush, check these out!  

What have you been loving lately? 

No comments :

Post a Comment