SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Magic Kingdom must eats

You already know that I went to Disney for a week (for work???) I had the best time!  I also got to try all kinds of food.  Now theme parks are notorious for up-charging mediocre food.  Disney is a culprit of this as well, however, I did find a few winners that I would totally buy again:

1. Pot Roast Mac and Cheese from The Friar's Nook in Magic Kingdom: I am a Mac and Cheese connoisseur and enthusiast so I had to find the best mac and cheese in all of Disney.  This is pricey at $8 a bowl but the mac and cheese was deliciously creamy and cheesy, the pot roast tender and well marinated I just needed a little more meat.  It was delicious and big enough to share.  

2. Dole Whip: Alright so this is that Disney treat that everyone raves about.  I was so excited to have my first one.  It was good but I don't know if I would buy it again.  It is really pineappley.  I heard there were vanilla swirl dole whips but unfortunately not in Magic Kingdom.  I would love to try a vanilla one, I think the combo of vanilla and pineapple would make it a little more my style and tone down the pineapple just a little (like a delicious pineapple and cream).  

3. Lefou's Brew: This was from Gaston's Tavern and definitely could be shared.  It was fun to try and really interesting flavor.  It is a frozen apple juice with marshmallow syrup flavor and a passionfruit foam.  Sounds crazy weird but it was really good.  

4: Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel: Ahhh I think this was my favorite treat of all!  I would pick this up everytime I go to Disney!!  It is only found in Tomorrowland and is one of the cheapest treats at $4.  It's a delicious pretzel filled with an even more delicious sweet cream cheese filling.  It's nice and warm and so delicious!  Highly highly recommend.  

What are your favorite snacks at Disney? 

No comments :

Post a Comment