SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

DisneyWorld for a week??

I am such a big Disney fan.  I know all the songs, love the characters and have seen all the movies.  When I was presented with the option to got to DisneyWorld for 5 days for work I was all about it.  (Seriously...this is real life!!) 

I got the chance to do all the parks (some multiple times), eat all kinds of food, and just enjoy Disney.  
I absolutely LOVED it!  Here are some pictures from my trip: 



Loved Tower of Terror!  This was my first time to Hollywood Studios and I loved it!! 


Frozen Sing-a-long, the hosts were hilarious!  I still don't get all the fuss about Frozen but they were great! 


Beauty and the Beast show!! 


Fantaismic!! 


Anybody else get a headache from their Minnie ears??  Love these sparkly ones though!! 


The Beast's Castle, the Be Our Guest restaurant is right in front of this but is CRAZY to get a reservation (seriously you have to reserve 180 days ahead!?!)


Ariel's Grotto 


We managed to see the Celebrate the Magic show where they project pictures onto the Cinderella castle.  I had never seen it before and absolutely LOVED it!!  It was one of my favorite shows of the week!


Oh I just can't wait to be king! - The Lion King


And at last I see the light - Tangled (Love this part in the movie!  Anyone else think this movie is so much better than Frozen??)


Up!  (Aren't those balloons adorable??)


I had so much fun!  It was such a wonderful week!

Check out my post on things you have to eat at Magic Kingdom. 

What are your favorite parts of Disney?

No comments :

Post a Comment