SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 11, 2016

Five things Friday

Five things Friday

Real Techniques Blush Brush: I had heard about these brushes on YouTube for quite some time and saw them at Kohls for a decent price.  My sweet husband picked up a couple for me for Christmas.  I love them!  They are super soft, hold product well and blend nicely.  The structure of the brush is also nice I just wish that the bottoms weren't so big, makes it harder to store and travel.  

Gold cross necklace: if you have been following me on Instagram (which if you aren't you totally should be) you will have seen my cross necklace in pretty much all my ootd posts.  I love how simple and dainty it is and how I can layer it with lots of other necklaces.  

The Bachelor: Now you know this girl is pretty obsessed with the fakey, drama filled, hot mess that is The Bachelor.  This season does not disappoint.  Ben is a total sweetheart and the girls are crazy and in love after talking to him once but I'm sucked in once again.  This next week is the Women Tell All so you know crazy is gonna hit the fan and then two weeks is the finale!  Where are all my Bachelor fans at? 

But First Coffee Mug: My mug actually has a black lid since I got it from the People box.  It is so cute!  Very high quality, doesn't leak and keeps my liquid hot!  What more could you want from a cute thermal mug?  Oh and it's very instagramable ;) 

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb: Ahhh talk about sweet luxurious smells this perfume is beautiful! The price tag is not so beautiful, however. I have a teeny sample bottle right now that I am slowly rationing.  It is girly yet grown up.  I am in love!! 

What have you been loving this week? 

No comments :

Post a Comment